Wednesday 11 January 2012

You give me the words and I'll say them like I mean them

I've hardly blogged as of late and to be honest it has been because my heart just has not been in it.  It's weird because I find writing almost therapeutic but when I'm feeling sad I just can't bring myself to write.  It appears I only write when I'm feeling happy and right now I'm not feeling very happy at all. I feel like I don't have any time to get the things I want done...well, done. 

I'm hoping that after my birthday celebrations are over with I'll feel a bit better - I think its the hustle and bustle of being back and fourth between home and Stirling that is getting to me.  I have also been covering for someone at work, so I have been working more than usual.  On the plus it means I may have quite a good wage in January but I feel like it is actually making me depressed.

I realise I haven't blogged about Christmas, New Year, mine and Matt's Anniversary or Gemma's birthday celebrations but I may get round to them eventually - once I remember the stuff I was wanting to talk about.  I really hope someone has got me a journal for my birthday, it would be helpful.

But more so I need to find some contentedness in my life.  It has got to be somewhere - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment