Friday 26 October 2012

Asylum Playing Cards

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Asylum Playing Cards after they had seen on my blog that I have an interest in horror and all things associated.

They were right when they assumed I might be interested in this project, I am just sad that I do not have any money at the moment to back this project.


"From the dark and twisted mind of a Serbian artist: a retro-horror themed playing card deck printed by Bicycle and only available here!"



I love how these cards tap in to the macabre and offer a less-conservative approach to card playing.  The design of the cards and the detail put into the illustration is both eccentric but beautifully chilling.  They would also make the perfect gift for anyone who loves the darker side of life.


You can find out more information about the project and what the pledges entail on the Asylum Playing Cards Kickstarter site and follow them on twitter: @AsylumWorks

No comments:

Post a Comment