Sunday 6 November 2011

Beansprouts

Do you like beansprouts?  I don't, neither does the person I made dinner for but I still managed to pick up a stir fry pack which contained mostly beansprouts.

It's not even the way they taste that makes me not like them, its the way they look.  To me they just look like they shouldn't be ate.  They remind me a bit of weeds you would find in your garden.  I also recall being made grow beansprouts in primary school and me and my friend Lisa thinking it was utterly weird and gross.  I believe the lack of serious though we put into growing our beansprout got us into considerable trouble.


Its funny how the way certain foods look totally put you off them, even if you haven't ever tried them.

What foods do you have issues with?

No comments:

Post a Comment