Saturday 21 January 2012

Cherry Melon

What you need:

- one pack of melon slices
- a bag of cherry crystals







This is what happens when I get bored.  I had some melon and I had some newly purchased cherry crystals which I bought with the intentions of making cocktails with (ended up not happening) so I thought I'd dip the melon in it.  It was surprisingly nice.  The sweetness of the melon completely contrasted with the sourness of the cherry crystals - but it was a taste sensation! It was one of those combinations which makes your brain go 'yum' and your mouth go 'what the fuck?'  I enjoyed it and I think if I had more slices it would look rather pretty - I would like to do it again but with other fruits and other coloured crystals.  This is no doubt what will happen whilst I procrastinate when I'm meant to be writing my dissertation. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment