The Catastrophe Cosmetic mask is great for spot prone skin and if your skin is feeling particularly sore then this will calm it down. It is kept in the fridge so it is lovely and cooling on your face.
- It contains:
- Irish moss gel - which softens the skin.
- Almond oil - to moisturiser - the mask doesn't dry out your skin like some face masks can.
- The mask is lilac in colour because of the fresh blueberries that it contains. The blueberries act as an antioxidant.
- Rise absolute and chamomile essential oil reduced redness and irritation.
- Calamine and talc cleanses the skin but without causing puffiness.
The mask leaves the face feeling cool, clear and calm. It is designed to be used regularly in order to prevent spots.
If this mask does not suit your skin type then I highly recommend any face mask by Lush - if you go into store they will be able to recommend which products will suit your skin type. Any facial products will be most effective if they suit your skin type so it is important that you find out your skin type.