Wednesday 18 April 2012

Liz Earle - Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Review

It was my Dad's girlfriend that introduced me to this wonderful product after deciding to give me a mini facial one Christmas whilst I tried to remove my mound of makeup using merely a cleansing wipe.

I had heard good things about Liz Earl products but due to being a skint student had not thought too much about them but after seeing how good it is that night I received it for my following birthday and then my birthday after that.  I think it is going to be one of those things that I always get for my birthday or Christmas now but it is a great product and it usually lasts me a year because I do not use it every day. I mainly use it after occasions where I have been wearing a lot of makeup or I am having a particularly bad skin week.  Which feels like every week these days.


The cleanser is creamy and contains rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus oil.  The cocoa butter softens, smooths and moisturises whereas the rosemary, chamomile and eucalyptus oil tone, smooth and purify.

To use you smother one or two pumps (depending on how much makeup you are wearing) all over your face in a upwards circular motion whilst letting the muslin cloth (which comes with the starter pack) heat up under a warm tap. 

The muslin cloth lifts away dead skin cells and the cleansing motion helps improve circulation. 

You then rub the makeup/grime off using the cloth and because the cloth is warm,voila, you feel like you have visited a sauna.

To finish you splash your face with cold water to close your pores.

Honestly it is a lovely feeling.  I would say it would be more cost effective to buy this product than to buy yourself a facial.  It is basically a facial in a bottle. Truly wonderuful.

It is suitable for all skin types and all ages.   The starter kit is £14.25.


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment