Tuesday 17 April 2012

Lush - Ultrabland - Review

This was another of the samples I received from Lush a while back.  After the sales assistant mentally noted that I for one complaining about bad skin and two wearing a lot of makeup she decided I needed to try this.

She marketed it as more of a makeup remover but it is listed as a cleanser on the website.  I initially thought the product was called Ultrabutter but is is actually called Ultrabland.  The reason I thought this is because it is buttery in texture and is quite oily.  I was advised to use it at night rather than in the morning.


You only need a little bit of the product at a time because it is so rich in texture - it spreads far - just like butter. The way I use it is to simply rub is all over my face and then wash it off using a warm flannel.  The skin feels nourished afterwards as it lifts grease, dirt and makeup but without stripping the skin of its natural defences.  This is also means that if you have bad skin it will not aggravate it further.

  • Rose water and rose absolute reduce redness of the skin and balance and calm it.
  • Honey soothes, moisturises and is antiseptic.
  • Fresh irises steeped in the almond oil are an ancient skin beautifying ingredient.

 There is no need for a night cream when you have this little beauty.

£6.45 - for a 45g tub or £10.25 for an 100g tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment