Sunday 12 August 2012

Montagne Jeunesse - Fabric Face Spa

With a name like that you would never jump to the conclusion that Montagne Jeaunesse is a British company but they are and apparently they are changing their name.  I think that is a good move because I have no idea how to pronounce that name and I had to google 'Face Masks UK' to remember what the company's name was in the first place.  I usually just refer to them as 'the face masks in the sachets that you get for a round a £1.00'.

But anyhow back to the point - the fabric face spa.

I have seen this about blogpot with lots of people getting free samples to try out and their (your) reviews made me want to try them out for myself.

I decided to try the Aloe Vera Face Spa as my skin is very irritated at the moment and I know Aloe Vera has good soothing properties.


 I felt this photo was too funny not to upload. My favourite thing about the fabric mask is the laugh that it gave me; I put it on and just stood laughing at myself. So you should get a good chuckle out of it.

The mask itself is very nice though.  It feels a bit like a baby wipe but on your skin it feels so refreshing and soothing and there is no mess.  This would be a good mask to use before a night out for that reason.  It left my skin with a lovely Aloe Vera residue on it; I think it would be great for sunburnt skin also.  I will definitely be using these fabric masks in the future and I find it quite surprising that there are not more of these fabric masks on the market.

Has anyone else tried these out? Which ones did you try?

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love these too! Did you know that they came up with those masks in a tube packaging? That you can use more than once I think it's up to 10 times or something, I tried their cucumber peel off mask & their strawberry souffle mask, they're just lovely! I wanna get more maybe this aloe one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I haven't seen them! When using that one I did think to myself that it would be good if there was a way of reusing the mask. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for them :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting to try those! :) looks really good, thanks for the great review :)

    your blog is so amazing, i followed! :)
    i really enjoy reading your posts, so excited to read more posts from you <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice review, not everyone has the guts to post a picture of themselves with facial mask on so good on you!
    and thanks for the comment on my blog, i've followed back! :)

    http://randomsofira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete