Friday 10 August 2012

Loreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

I signed up somewhere to receive a sample of this since everyone is talking about BB cream's and I have not tried any. Mainly because I like a heavy coverage on my face - I have never been one for the natural look much more the doll look.  I will always be that girl that wears too much eye-liner and too much blusher but things could be worse. I was not gonna pass up trying it for free though.

The sample came in medium which was way too dark for my skin as you can see but it did seem to make my skin look  a lot smoother but it was hard to give a proper verdict with the colour being so wrong.


The texture of the BB Cream reminds me of the Almay Smart Shade foundation I used years ago.  That was completely the wrong colour for my skin also but came in handy when I got a spray tan for my prom and didn't have anything to patch my face up with. It was such a disaster and my dress was green so I was in full out oompaloompa mode.

As you can see in the photo the BB cream is initially white and then when blended into your skin it turns into the colour it should be. I was hoping it would have some of the same ingredients as true match so it would match my skin tone; but obviously not.

I just did not like this product.  They also sent a sample of the lumi magique foundation which I have already reviewed here: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/loreal-lumi-magique-light-infusing.html

I did not rate this highly either so it may just be the Magique range that I do not like. Has anyone else felt the same about this range?

Glampire

3 comments:

  1. Really useful review! I have been quite late at getting into BB creams, so appreciate these reviews :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! xo

    www.NoStrictDressCode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Sure I'll go and have a look.

    Glampire.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked the review
    i used some bb creams before from missha n garnier
    but it never worked with my skin =(
    great blog

    http://elegantelady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete