I saw the blue bottle and I seen two for £2.00 and I was sold. I used to love Herbal Essences before they changed because I loved the blue shampoo, I am unsure why but there is something about blue shampoo that just floats my boat. Sadly this shampoo and conditioner are not as good as Herbal Essences though.
- The price - at £2.00 you can't grumble too much and for that price is is a good shampoo.
- It does the job. It leaves your hair feeling clean.
- The shampoo smells nice.It looks pretty in the bathroom.
- The shampoo feels like soap and leaves the hair feels too squeaky. You can only wash the hair once.
- It has made my scalp feel dry and itchy.
- Even though the shampoo smells lovely the conditioner smells heavily of chemicals and ruins the smell of the shampoo.
- I have ran out of conditioner and still half just under 3/4 of the bottle of shampoo left due to only being able to wash the hair once.
Would I buy it again? I wouldn't buy this one again abut I am open to trying the other shampoo's in the range to see how they are. For the price it wasn't that bad a shampoo.