I am just getting back into the swing of my normal boring life, after returning from my two week journalism placement at The Wigtown Book Festival and I have lots of blogging to catch up on.
Before I left for Wigtown I won The Beauty Fiend 100 follower give away (Fiona is actually my friend so it was a bit weird for me to have won the prize but she honestly done the giveaway fairly - it must have been fate for me to win). Fiona (the jammy dodger that she is) also won a chunk of stuff from Models Own that week so she threw in a couple of other goodies that I would like - mainly green things.
There will be a separate blog post reviewing the giveaway prizes.
Other Beauty Reviews:
- Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Foundation
- Elf - Fuchsia Fusion Blusher
- Top Shop - Cream to Powder Blusher in High-Five.
- Superdrug - Dry Shampoo Haul.
- Mac - Marilyn Monroe - Lipstick in Charmed I'm Sure.
- Ghostly Nails
- Wigtown Soap Company - Peppermint and Pumice Soap
Non- Beauty Related Post's:
- Tahir Shah - Timbuctu and The Future of Publishing.
- Frankenweenie - Review.
- Good to Films to Watch in the Run up to Halloween.
- A Review of Blink Box.
- An Introduction to Asylum Playing Cards.
- City-living versus Country-living.
I am also on the look out for a new face powder as my beloved Maybelline Dream Matte Powder has been discontinued. I like a powder that comes in a compact, is no more than £10.00, and is suitable for very pale skin - any suggestions?