Friday 4 November 2011

In a world of my own.

If I were looking for a white rabbit, I'd ask the Mad Hatter.
The Mad Hatter? Oh, no no no...
Or, you could ask the March Hare, in that direction.
Oh, thank you. I think I'll see him...
Of course, he's mad, too.
But I don't want to go among mad people.
Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.
[laughs maniacally; starts to disappear]
You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

(Alice's conversation with the Cheshire Cat - Alice in Wonderland)

I have been asked at the request of my friends (mainly those I live with) to blog about the day-to-day nonsense that flows out my mouth or such actions that result in me being on the kitchen floor crawling about with a potato masher.  So I thought I would give it a shot, you never know it might result in me being an internet phenomenon...well probably not but it might make someone I don't know laugh - thats all that matters.

Well actually getting a few more followers is what matters since at the moment I have three - one which happens to be myself (by accident).

I also feel like I need to start writing more also, I used to write a lot when I was younger and then I just stopped.  Writing was a sort of therapy for me so I feel it might be good for my mental health to try and return to that.  If I ever find the time inbetween the masses of uni reading and writing that I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment