Friday 4 November 2011

Words that are often used to describe me

Quirky - A peculiarity of behavior, strikingly unconventional, way-out, odd, eccentric, capricious (happens to be one of my favourite words since I'm a Capricorn).

Ditzy - Ditzy means basically acting really dumb and innocent. Not really knowing what is going on. (Urban dicitonary).

"A typically confused and slow individual. Common characteristics include a complete lack of common sense, and to an extent innocence that is brought about by the fact that they have only the vaguest idea of what is happening! Usually an attribute found on females and especially blondes".


I've been told I have a blonde heart and that I'm so intelligent that I hide my intelligence really well.  I would just like to say I have a degree so I'm not completely stupid just basically what is described above.


For example - this is me in a bush the time we went sledging.  I saw myself going towards the bush but instead of jumping off I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.  It was rather funny, so funny that instead of running to help me my friends stood at the top laughing a lot.



Goth - Someone who likes the darker side of things. They usually listen to death metal and goth music. Real goths are not depressing and suicidal like the posers you see at Hot Topic. Goths are fun to be around and aren't afraid to laugh at themselves every so often. They don't worship Satan and aren't evil despite what some ignorant people might say. Goths don't all dress alike either. They like to create their own unique style. Goths are also very intelligent and creative. A lot of them are writers and artists. Goths DON'T envy the popular people. They are what they are because it makes them happy. Goths would rather stay who they are and be among the so called "freaks" than be like everyone else and be popular. They understand that there are more important things in life than popularity, and usually succeed in life while the popular ones don't become much of anything. (Urban Dictionary)


This is a photo from this summer when me and my best friend Suzee went to the Banshee's Labryrinth - haunted pub - in Edinburgh.




This is some of the torture equipment on display in said pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment