Wednesday 7 December 2011

Catch up.

I haven't been blogging as much because I've just been too tired to do it well.  I have started my job now and I'm really enjoying it but uni work has been getting to me the last couple of weeks.  It has just felt never ending.

I had this silly conference last week which I was so nervous about.  I pretty much had a small anxiety attack the night before it, Matt didn't know quite what to do with me.  I hate talking in public, it freaks me out big time.  The conference was as bad as I expected it do be to be honest.  I then had a public relations report to write which I had no idea what I was doing but it looked quite good when I was finished it, albeit the information in the report was not that great. I have my dissertation proposal due in tomorrow but luckily I done it in advance, I just need to proof read it and hand it in before work tomorrow.  I also have an exam a week tomorrow which I cannot wait to get over!  Its safe to say I'll either not be blogging at all or I'll be over blogging as a form as procrastination haha.

The night before the conference I was at the Alterbridge/Blackstone Cherry concert - it was very good but I'll properly review it when I have the time.


(Myself and Matt at the gig).


I have another gig this Friday - Steel Panther, Motley Crue and Def Leppard. I cannot wait! I've seen both Motley Crue and Def Leppard before but Crue are so much better at an arena tour because of all the stage effects! Tommy Lee is bringing his drum rollercoast - exciteeeeed! Suzee and I are gonna be there pretty early to make sure we get to the barrier. I'll report back on how this goes.


I got really confused the other week about how many days weeks there are in a month for some reason I thought each month only ever had four weeks - when it so obviously does not.  Not one of my brightest moments!

I attempted to make scones but the dough was too sticky to mould - so this is what happened.

Yes that is what you think it is.

I have a physio appointment next week so I have had to start using the band again - like a thanksgiving turkey.  I'm pretty sure this was taken on actual thanksgiving.

It has been snowing in Scotland this week, so I'll end this blog with a pretty photo taken from my living room.  My next posts should hopefully be some reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment