Earlier this week I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Kirsty Baxter over at The Style Khalessi I haven't been able to find a direct definition or origin for the Liebster Award however, the Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
~+ The Rules +~
Each person must post 11 things about themselves
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
Choose 11 people and link them in your post
Go to their page and tell them
Remember, no tag backs
11 Interesting Facts About Moi
1. I have a fear of crabs and lobsters - they truly terrify me.
2. I have recently graduated with a BA (Hons) in journalism and Politics.
3. I aspire to work in the music business - whether that's in management or journalism I don't know.
4. I attend Download Festival and the mud this year almost killed me.
5. I adore velvet and faux fur - especially leopard print.
6. I am one of those women that adore candles - currently loving cherry, lavender and cherry blossom.
7. One day I will own a tri-colour Papillon dog called Toulous.
8. I love reading and two of my favourite authors are Irvine Welsh and Julia Quinn.
9. I am and always will be a Goth. No fake tan for me.
10. I enjoy stilettos even if they make me fall on my arse.
11. I plan to have a boob-job one day.
Here are the questions which I have been asked to answer:
Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Probably not but I think I would have a good chance of surviving a typical horror film.
You have 3 beauty products during the aforementioned apoclypse, what are they?
Loreal True Match foundation, Black eyeliner and green nailpolish.
You also have 2 outfits, what are they?
Black velvet dress, tights and black velvet shoes - told you I loved velvet. Black nautical hell bunny dress and my leopard print stilettos from Office - I'm not gonna survive the zombies so I might as well go out in style.
Are you a cat or a dog person? Why?
Deffo a dog person because they are more loyal than cats. I judge people that are cat people.
Who is the most stylish woman right now?
Dita Von Teese will always be my style icon - she just radiates timeless glamour. I would love to have the kind of lifestyle that would allow me to dress like that.
Who is one 'style icon' you really cant stand?
Any of the generic style bunnies from the likes of heat magazine. I find it sad when people don't have personal style.
Horrible Histories. I love it!
What is the favourite thing about yourself?
The fact that I'm a weirdo or 'quirky' as some would say. I'm deffo a bit of a Helena Bonham Carter but I enjoy that I have a bit of an edge.
If one song was to be the theme tune of your life, what would it be?
I have always thought that if a film were to be made about my life I would want Danny Elfman to do the soundtrack - like Edward Scissorhands or Corpse Bride.
Are you a spot or a stripe?
Spot all the way. A polka dot to be precise. I also adore polka dots. I define people by whether they are a spot or a stripe. If you are a stripe person and a cat person we will probably never be that close lol.
What sort of blog posts do you most enjoy?
I enjoy general beauty review blogs but I also enjoy music blogs.
Tag You're It...
2. The Beauty Fiend
1. Favourite Disney film?
2. If you could travel anywhere right now where would you go and why?
3. Favourite book?
4. Pearls or Diamonds?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Favourite Johnny Depp movie?
7. What are your future plans for your blog and your inspiration behind it?
8. If you could be a breed of dog which breed do you think would suit your personality.
9. Dream cocktail? Alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
10.Best gig you ever been to?
11. The city or the country?