Monday 16 July 2012

Put De Lime in De Coconut - N-SPA Review



I managed to grab myself a couple of bargains in Asda a couple of weeks back much to my joy. As you'll know if you read my: Best of British Beauty post I'm a big lover of the beauty brand N-Spa.

Tropical Lime and Coconut Cream Shower Sorbet - £0.50.

Yeah, £0.50 I therefore grabbed all that was left on the shelf and I am glad I did.  Not only does it smell delicious and is super refreshing but with it's 'double moisture' ingredients it leaves the skin beautifully soft.  I'd highly recommend trying some of the shower sorbet's - I think they usually retail at £3.00 at the most and come in a couple of scents.

Lemon Souffle Body Scrub - £1.00.

I have used the apple mint version of this scrub in the past but thought I'd try the lemon for a change.  I took a while deciding between the lemon scrub and the vanilla one but went with lemon since I figured it would go well with the lime shower sorbet. The scrub is not as thick as say Soap and Glory's Pulp Friction but it does a good job and it is fine to use after just shaving. 

Souffle and Sorbet at the same time with no calories - it would only happen in the shower

Asda do offers on N-Spa products a lot so keep your eyes peeled.  I haven't been let down by anything I have bought of theirs and if you are more of a bath than a shower person then definitely invest in some of their bubble baths - you will not regret it!

What is everyone else's fave summer shower gel?

2 comments:

  1. Their gingerbread bath spa stuff is THE BEST THING EVER. It's all warm and cinnamony and just generally nom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is the best! That's my fave thing of theirs. Nom!

    ReplyDelete