Wednesday 8 August 2012

Betty Hula - Samples Review - Part Two - The Secret Wonder Oil



Part one can be found here:

As you may know I have been on the quest to try and sooth my angry stretch marks the last couple of months and whilst doing research I discovered that Betty Hula ,a brand I had looked at but never tried, had a product that is said to:  "With a special blend of ingredients working in harmony with your skin, to help repair damaged and tired cells, combat dryness and reduce wrinkles to reveal your most radiant, youthful self."



The Secret Wonder Oil - £15.99.

I was super excited waiting on the samples arriving and this was the first product that I sampled as it was the one that I had requested for.  The scent is unusual and it is  hard to describe but I would say it is quite citrus based.  The oil contains ingredients like Apricot Kernal, Avocado Oil and Grapeseed Oil - all natural of course.

The sample was enough to get a couple of days use of it on my stretch marks and I would say it works much the same as the highly acclaimed bio-oil and as you can see it costs roughly the same.  However this smells a lot nicer and the oil is a lot darker in colour.  I would almost say the texture is a little different, maybe a little thicker.  

I also tried a little on my acne and there was no problem there so it is definitely good for sensitive skin. Once I have a little money aside I will be purchasing the full size so I can give it a proper review on how it is for treating stretch marks. 

I am thankful to Betty Hula for letting me try the products for I have now fell in love with some gorgeous beauty products. Sadly they are out of my price range at the moment but one day...

6 comments:

  1. Ah its out of my price range too but looks good :( One day maybe we'll win the lottery! :D

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you add Betty Hula on Facebook there is a code for 40% off which makes it about £10 but I think by the time postage is added it is like £13.

      But, yeah hopefully we win the lottery. It would be rather nice.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Where can you find the Betty Hula products? They sound fab - I haven't seen them in Ireland xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a list on their website of suppliers :).

      xx

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) You can find out more about it on my blog!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have already had it before though but I am going to do a post shortly on some of my favourite blogs so I will stick on it in return :).

      xx

      Delete