Tuesday 25 September 2012

Wigtown Book Festival and Guest Post's

Tomorrow morning, also known as 6.20am, I am heading off to Wigtown Book Festival for my journalism placement - which I am super excited about but a little nervous at the same time.  To my knowledge the house I am living in does not have wi-fi but I am hoping to get some writing done to then post when I am online.  I think as one of the journalism interns I am going to be working on the festival's blog; if this is the case then I will link you all to it for a nosey. The festival looks like it is going to be super fun with lots of interesting authors, music and a bat walk - the goth in my is squealing with excitement. I am also hoping to come back with lots of great photo's which I look forward to sharing.



If anyone is interested in doing a guest post (on any topic of your choice) then let me know either on here or by e-mail: victoria.mcewan@hotmail.co.uk

Take Care

Glampire.

x


2 comments:

  1. OMG - have fun:) Looking forward to see the pics!

    xxx

    eve
    http://sundaydresses.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete