Saturday 13 April 2013

INAA Scottish Hair & Beauty Awards (Exclusive Event).

Hello lovelies,

So, who is all going to the Scottish Hair and Beauty event on the 29th of April, and more importantly what are you going to wear?  I am unsure at the moment about what to wear, is it smart casual or black-tie? Flats or heels, that is the question. I've found a beautiful pair of Kurt Geiger boots, but I can't find them in my size (sad face).  I did find them in the brown, but then I think I would prefer the black. However, someone did point out the brown would be better for summer - gah!


What do you think?  I can't wait to meet some of you there.  This is my first blogger event, since I couldn't attend the Christmas party or the Zen event due to work.  I'm rather excited, but nervous at the same time.

Much love,

Victoria.

xx

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure yet about attending this event. I hope I can go x

    ReplyDelete